dsDNase, Heat Labile - Specifically Remove dsDNA from Nucleic Acid Samples
- Recombinantly produced in Pichia pastoris
- Irreversible heat inactivation at 5 - 15 min at 55 ˚C, 1 mM DTT, pH ≥ 8
- Decontamination of PCR master mixes
- Removal of genomic DNA from RNA preparations prior to RT-qPCR
DNADecon for Easy Decontamination of PCR Work Places
Just spray and wipe - completely destroys and removes DNA and RNA molecules from any surface
- For decontamination of all surfaces and equipment like electrophoresis chambers, pipettes, reaction tubes etc.
- Ready-to-use, non-alkaline and non-carcinogenic
- Easily sprayed on all surfaces without leaving any traces
Annexin V Apoptosis Detection Kits - Easy-to-Use and Fast
During the early stages of apoptosis, phosphatidylserine residues are translocated from the inner to the outer plasma membrane layer. Binding of labelled Annexin V to the externalized phosphatidylserine residues allows the detection of apoptotic cells by fluorescence microscopy or flow cytometry.
- Detect early/middle stages of apoptosis
- Contains propidium iodide for the differentiation of apoptosis from necrosis
- Non-enzymatic assay avoids fixation
- For both adherent and suspension cells
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit - Accurate, Sensitive and Fast Detection of Cellular Metabolic Activities
Bases on the reduction of the yellow tetrazolium salt XTT to a highly coloured formazan dye by dehydrogenase enzymes in metabolically active enzymes. For easy spectrophotometric quantification of cell proliferation and viability in response to pharmaceutical, chemical, enviromental compounds and nutrients.
- Easy to use - no need for additional reagents or cell washing procedures
- Fast - results within 2 - 5 hours
- Sensitive - works with low cell concentrations
- Accurate - formazan produced is proportional to viable cells/well
- Ideal for high throughput screening
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay - Reliable, Sensitive One-Step Measurement of Cellular Metabolic Activity
The blue dye Resazurin is reduced to the pink coloured, highly red fluorescent resorufin by dehydrogenases in metabolically active cells. Cell viability can be measured by monitoring of the fluorescent signal or by absorbance measurement of the colorimetric signal.
- Easy and fast - one-step procedure without dilution or washing steps
- Reliable and sensitive - fluorescent or colorimetric signal is proportional to number of livings cells in the sample
Sulforhodamine B Cytotoxicity Assay - Ideal for High-Throughput Drug Screening
Bases on the binding of the bright-pink Sulforhodamine B dye (SRB) to protein components of cells fixed to tissue culture plates. The fixed dye is solubilized and measured photometrically at OD 450 nm. The OD values correlate with total protein content and therefore with cell number.
- Faster and better linearity than formazan-based assays
- Stable end-point, thus no need for time-sensitive measurement as with XTT or MTT assays
- Amount of solubilised SRB dye is directly proportional to cell mass
- Good signal-to-noise ratio
MycoDecon - Spray, Wipe and Yet Mycoplasma-Free
- For decontamination of all lab surfaces and equipment, including water baths, incubators, liquid nitrogen containers etc.
- Not only active against mycoplasma but also against bacteria, virus and fungi
- Non-corrosive, non-carcinogen
Antibiotics for Mycoplasma Removal
Mycorase Solution (50x)
- Antibiotica mixture for safe eradication of mycoplasma contamination
- Broad range of action
- No effect on cell proliferation
- Permanent cure for most cell types
- Inhibiting bacterial nucleic acid synthesis
- Broad spectrum antibiotic targeting a wide variety of gram positive and negative bacteria
- No cytotoxic effects at minimum inhibitory concentration