SERVALight Helios CL HRP WB Substrate Kit
- Pack Sizes
- Certificates of Analysis (Lot.-no. - release date)
- PDF Documents
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- Product Links
Extremely sensitive enhanced chemiluminescence kit for the detection of
immobilized proteins (Western Blot) or immobilized nucleic acids (Southern and
Northern Blot) labelled directly with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) or
indirectly with HRP-labelled antibodies/streptavidin.
The substrate is readily prepared by mixing component A (luminol/enhancer solution) with component B (stabilized peroxide solution) in a one-to-one ratio.
Due to the extremely high light output of the SERVALight Helios substrate very short exposure times or very high dilution of antibodies can be used. Especially when using film detection this is critical to receive optimal performance.
0.1 ml substrate is sufficient for one cm2 membrane.
· Extreme sensitivity, low femtogram limit of detection
· Long light emission for 8 hours
· Working solution stable for at least three days - reproducible results, less waste
· Primary antibody dilution 1:5000 -1:100.000
· Secondary antibody dilution 1:100.000 – 1:500.000
· Detection can be done preferably by CCD imaging equipment or film
Storage Temperature: +2 °C to +8 °C