SERVALight EosUltra CL HRP WB Substrate Kit
- Pack Sizes
- Certificates of Analysis (Lot.-no. - release date)
- PDF Documents
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- Product Links
Ultrahigh sensitive enhanced chemiluminescence kit for the detection of
immobilized proteins (Western Blot) or immobilized nucleic acids (Southern and
Northern Blot) labelled directly with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) or
indirectly with HRP-labelled antibodies/streptavidin.
The substrate is readily prepared by mixing component A (luminol/enhancer solution) with component B (stabilized peroxide solution) in a one-to-one ratio.
SERVALight EosUltra substrate is optimized for maximum length of light
emission and therefore ideal for detection by CCD imaging systems.
0.1 ml substrate is sufficient for one cm2 membrane.
· Ultrahigh sensitivity, mid to low femtogram limit of detection
· Extremely long light emission at a very high signal level for >24 hours
· Working solution stable for at least three days - reproducible results, less waste
· Primary antibody dilution 1:5000 -1:50.000
· Secondary antibody dilution 1:50.000 – 1:250.000
· Detection can be done preferably by CCD imaging equipment or film
Storage Temperature: +2 °C to +8 °C